Owning a florist business exposes you to a unique set of risks. Whether you craft a simple corsage or an elaborate wedding, we can customize a plan for your business that will meet your specific needs and serve your business well.
Owning a floral business has its own set of unique exposures that can be drastically minimized by having the right insurance coverage. These are a few of the different types of insurance coverages to consider.
Types of insurance coverage that may be included with our florist insurance programs:
- Florist Errors & Omissions Liability – Ruining a special day for a customer, such as a wedding or funeral, by delivering the wrong assortment can be costly to fix and defend. Protect yourself with Errors and Omissions Liability so a financial loss due to a mistake doesn’t put you out of business.
- General Liability Insurance – Can cover bodily injury and property damage to a third party.
- Business Income – When your business is placed on a standstill after a loss, be comforted knowing this coverage is on your policy.
- Business Auto Insurance – This can provide liability for on-the-road exposures in an owned, hired, or non-owned vehicle. Any retail florist doing delivery needs to have this coverage!
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Most states require by law for you to carry workers’ compensation if you have one or more employees. Protect your most valuable assets by protecting their well-being.
- Property Coverage –This can be covered at specified locations, while in transit or being used at a client’s premises. Prepare yourself for seasonal increases/peak seasons for holidays such as Valentine’s and Mother’s Day.
- Crime Coverage – Including computer fraud, employee theft, forgery or alterations, funds transfer fraud, money and securities, and unauthorized business card use.
- and much more!
- A Rated Insurance Company
- Monthly pay plans available
- Online billing and access of policy forms
- Available in most states
Additional Services We Offer
Allowing The Arizona Group to handle your business insurance grants you access to our library of documents reviewed and approved by legal, such as:
- Employee Handbook
- Safety Manual
- Policies & Procedures
- Legislation & Compliance
- Driver Selection Guidelines