Owning a florist business exposes you to a unique set of risks. Whether you craft a simple corsage or an elaborate wedding, we can customize a plan for your business that will meet your specific needs and serve your business well.
Owning a floral business has its own set of unique exposures that can be drastically minimized by having the right insurance coverage. These are a few of the different types of insurance coverages to consider.
Types of insurance coverage that may be included with our florist insurance programs:
- Florist Errors & Omissions Liability – Ruining a special day for a customer, such as a wedding or funeral, by delivering the wrong assortment can be costly to fix and defend. Protect yourself with Errors and Omissions Liability so a financial loss due to a mistake doesn’t put you out of business.
- General Liability Insurance – Can cover bodily injury and property damage to a third party.
- Business Income – When your business is placed on a standstill after a loss, be comforted knowing this coverage is on your policy.
- Business Auto Insurance – This can provide liability for on-the-road exposures in an owned, hired, or non-owned vehicle. Any retail florist doing delivery needs to have this coverage!
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Most states require by law for you to carry workers’ compensation if you have one or more employees. Protect your most valuable assets by protecting their well-being.
- Property Coverage –This can be covered at specified locations, while in transit or being used at a client’s premises. Prepare yourself for seasonal increases/peak seasons for holidays such as Valentine’s and Mother’s Day.
- Crime Coverage – Including computer fraud, employee theft, forgery or alterations, funds transfer fraud, money and securities, and unauthorized business card use.
- and much more!
- A Rated Insurance Company
- Monthly pay plans available
- Online billing and access of policy forms
- Available in most states
Allowing The Arizona Group to handle your business insurance grants you access to our library of documents reviewed and approved by legal, such as:
- Employee Handbook
- Safety Manual
- Policies & Procedures
- Legislation & Compliance
- Driver Selection Guidelines