Owning a catering business exposes you to a unique set of risks. Whether you serve a party of five or 5,000, we can customize a plan for your business that will meet your specific needs and serve your business well.
Owning a catering business has it’s own set of unique exposures that can be drastically minimized by having the right insurance coverage. There are different types of insurance to consider, as well as coverage limits.
Types of insurance coverage that may be included with our catering insurance programs:
- General Liability Insurance – This is required when utilizing a commercial kitchen to prepare your food.
- Business Auto Insurance – This can provide liability for on-the-road exposures in an owned or non-owned vehicle.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Most states require by law for you to carry workers’ compensation if you have one or more employees.
- Property Coverage – This can be covered at specified locations, while in transit or being used at a client’s premises.
- Spoilage – This coverage is available for loss of product from such events as a fire, power outage and more.
- and much more!
General Liability Coverage*
- $2,000,000 – General Aggregate
- $2,000,000 – Products/Completed Operations
- $1,000,000 – Each Occurrence
- $1,000,000 – Personal & Advertising Injury
- $1,000,000 – Fire Damage – Premises Rented to You
- $10,000 – Medical Expense
Workers’ Compensation Coverage
- $1,000,000 Each Accident
- $1,000,000 Disease – Policy Limit
- $1,000,000 Disease – Each Employee
Owned, Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability*
- $1,000,000 – Liability Limit
**Higher limits available upon request**
- A Rated Insurance Company
- Monthly pay plans available
- Online billing and access of policy forms
- Available in most states
In addition to insuring catering businesses, we also insure the following:
- Food Product
- Food Trucks
- Meal Preparation
- Employee Handbook
- Safety Manual
- Policies & Procedures
- Legislation & Compliance
- Driver Selection Guidelines
To find out more about specialized catering insurance options, contact us today.